You’ll want the reassurance of knowing that the building contractor you choose is working to audited quality standards, and is recognised by key industry accreditations. That’s why we work so hard and continue to invest time and resources in these critical areas.
Our business is accredited to the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System, and to the ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System. This ensures that we work to and maintain common policies and procedures which are regularly and independently audited.
• qualified as a Chartered Building Company by the Chartered Institute of Building
• accredited under the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS)
• a member of the British Safety Council
• a registered pre-qualified supplier with Constructionline
• a member of the National Federation of Builders
• registered by the Environment Agency under the Waste Regulations 2011
• a member of the National House Builders Council